Instagram Comptetion Rules
Icefresh Foods Ltd Instagram Competition
- Icefresh Foods Ltd (the “Promoter”) is running a free prize draw (the “Promotion”) for the prize listed below (the “Prize”). For the Promotion, participants will be able to enter a free prize draw with a chance to win a range of Barratt Ice Cream Lollies. There is a prize for Instagram entries.
- The Promotion is open to residents of the UK. Participants must have a UK postal address and be aged 18 or over. The Promotion is not open to the Promoter’s employees and their immediate families, or anyone professionally connected. Proof of name, age and address of persons entering (each an “Entrant”) may be required to verify identity.
- The Promotion will commence on 13.06.2020 and the closing date of the Promotion is 6pm on 14.06.2020 (the “Promotional Period”). No entries received after the entry date for each of the prize draws will be valid.
- The Promotion is being run exclusively through the official Icefresh Foods Ltd Instagram channel. 1 winner will be selected overall.
- Participants acknowledge and the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Participants agree to release Facebook, Instagram and Twitter from any liability associated with the Promotion.
- To enter the promotion, fans must follow the instructions on the competition post Instagram.
- At the end of the entry period for the prize draw, the winner will be selected through a random draw from all valid entries received for the prize draw during the entry period.
- The winner has 72 hours to respond to the notification from the Promoter that they are a winner to organise the delivery of their prize. If a winner does not respond within the 72 hours of the notification, the Promoter reserves the right to forfeit their prize and reallocate it to a reserve winner chosen by the Promoter.
- Once the winner has contacted the Promoter to arrange for confirmation of their prize, the Promoter will email their tickets to them.
- The prize is non-refundable and no cash or other alternative rewards or prizes are available. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of an equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to deem as invalid any posts or entries: (a) from third parties, organised groups or automatically generated by computer; (b) which are incomplete, corrupted, altered or fraudulent; or (c) which do not accord in all respects with these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to carry out all actions as it deems reasonably necessary to protect itself against invalid claims and the right to withhold the award or delivery of a prize until such verifications are met to its reasonable satisfaction. Entries will be rejected if they contain malicious or inappropriate content.
- The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the terms of the Promotion or withdraw it. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any participant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the participant has breached any of the rules of the Promotion. The decision of the Promoter will be final in all matters relating to the Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into with participants.
- By entering the Promotion, participants consent to receiving emails from the Promoter about Icefresh Foods Ltd brand products, offers and promotions and, if they are a winner, to their name being announced on the Promoter’s website or through the Promoter’s social media channels. The Promoter will not share a participant’s details with any third party without the participant’s consent except for the purposes of the Promotion or assisting the Promoter in communicating with participants. Participants can opt out of receiving marketing communications by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ function within the marketing emails they receive.
- The Promoter is not responsible for competition entries, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter responses or email notifications that are lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any damage, loss, liability, or injury (save for personal injury or death caused by the Promoter’s negligence) caused by matters relating to this Prize Draw.
- The Promotion and these terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the UK and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the UK Courts. The Promotion and these terms and conditions do not affect the statutory rights of consumers.
- Icefresh Foods Ltd, a company registered in England, company number 01366099, whose registered office is at Icefresh Foods Ltd., Icefresh House, Aylsham, Norfolk, NR11 6RR.
- All trademarks featured in the Promotion are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.